Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Revenge

The powers of G-Vegas cannot be bothered with battling STL themselves so they send their relatives instead.

TooloftheMan Presents:


"The Little Willie Invitational"
Thursday, November 17th, 2005, 7:30pm.


Game structure TBD based upon number of people playing etc. There will be beer and poker played on one, maybe two tables. For those of you who don't know Little Willie, do you really care who he is? Probably not. There is poker involved and that is pretty much all you really need to know. If you do care, Little Willie is good peeps. He is the brother of Otis, if that means anything to you. He will be in town and will need a proper evening of beers and poker.

Let me know if you are going to attend so that me and my minions (read: Chilly) can plan a proper game.

-TooloftheMAn

So why is the title of this post "Revenge"? you ask? Well dear reader let me take you back in time to June 2005 at the Excalibur in Las Vegas. Here is an excerpt of my trip report.....


My buy in is almost gone. I have around $20 left. I am UTG and decide to straddle. "Live 4 on the table." I meekly yell. "Little Willie" is in the BB. He goes in blind. We cap it pre flop and I get all my money in. I have JJ and he has 9-2 o. He makes trip 9's and wipes me out. Little Willie is the worst poker player in the world. "Little Willie" doesn't begin to describe the magnitude of his play. To say that he sucked out is an under statement. This guy plays trash. I have a $10 bounty on his head. You bust him out you get $10. I hope you move to St. Louis. I can exact my own personal revenge upon you at every home game.

So my dear readers and poker playing breatheren.... The $10 bounty is in effect. If we play a ring game then whoever takes the last of his first buyin gets it. If we play a freezeout, who ever busts him gets it. Like the title says, this is an invitational. If you want your shot at the bounty contact TooloftheMan.

1 comment:

Captain Freeman said...

Am I really uninvited to all the home games once I've gone pro? Including the Little Willie Invitational?

I'll post my weight sometime tomorrow night. I don't really care how we do it. I'll probably post a picture, because I like the theatrics of it. I don't think we need certification either, I trust your sense of honor or whatever. No douchebag rule is in effect, right? More importantly, I don't know about you, but my wife is not about to let me cheat on a weight bet.

BTW, I'm CaptFreeman on PartyPoker. Big surprise. I'm guessing you're Good43?