Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Nuts!!

All my hard work, pestering and making fun at G-Rob's expense finally paid off. In lieu of some new post I give my collection of greatest hits.
****************************************
The Poker Blogger Dictionary. If you write it I blog the definition.

Why you don't want to send me spam.

My contest competition entry that I thought was pretty funny.

A little secret: I don't know if my wife knows that I blog. I sent her a link to this post, but she never said anything about it.

Vegas reports 1, 2, 3 and 4. Fans of G-Vegas can read with glee the portions where G-Rob bleeds my stack and Little Wille busts me with 9-2 o. Those of you rooting against G-Rob read about the Brown Shirt on night 1.

What I did instead of going to BradOween. Cute photos of my boy.

Why you don't want to bet into me if the board reads 344.

My take on winning low limit Holdem. Simple strategy for a simple man.

And the entire month of October. I think it was the best month of posts for this here blog.
********************************************
Thanks to C.J. Otis and yes, even G-Rob. I am nuts, thanks for making me "The Nuts."

You are all officially invited to "The Little Willie Invitational" I mean come on, who can't be in St. Louis on a Thursday night?
********************************************

No comments: