Friday, August 19, 2005

The Boy Has Moves

This is from brunch last Sunday. The boy puts a move on a single lady friend of Mrs. Chilly. Look out all of you parents of little girls. In a matter of years this little guy is going to be coming around.

Thats Mrs. Chilly holding the boy. You can see my arm in there too.

Have fun a BradOween everybody. I'll be thinking of you as I drive the 12 hours to get to vacation. Drunkards.

I think we'll have a "Missouri Love Company" bash sometime. Maybe this fall. I'll fry some turkeys, by some beer and open the doors to the general public close friends. I usually throw a turkey fry bash as soon as the average temp falls below 65 degrees. We'll probably throw some cards around as well.
****************************************************
Mandatory Poker Content

Local radio host and STL Blogger and Poker player Paul Harris interviewed Chris "Jesus" Ferguson yesterday. Here is a link to the entry which includes a podcast of the interview. Paul's show is afternoon drive, but the Jesus interview was first up so I missed it. I had plans to call and ask blogger related questions or yell out Bonus Code: IGGY, but I am lazy and forgetful so it didn't happen.

No comments: